It looks like a spherical bodied robot with four arms. The top arms mounted on its shoulders are holding two floating, spherical drones. Its other arms hold a gun that is holding a small cube.
- Attack: Very Low
- Life: Weak
- Speed: Very Fast
- ↑ Tri-Klops shoots an orange portal in front of it and a blue portal in front of the enemy. Then the cube that the gun holds grows and is shot through the orange portal and out the blue, hitting the enemy.
- ↑ Tri-Klops sends the two drones up and off screen. Then a drone drops from above in front of each enemy to release a spiral laser beam.
“Tri-Klops robots were used during the 23rd century as advanced devices in postal services. A new virus infected them and they started to send their packages randomly sometimes causing huge damages. Hopefully, this kind of broken tools always finds its way... Give them a weapon and send them in the arena of course!"
- This mutant was inspired by ATLAS and P-body from the video game Portal 2.
- Its name is the word cyclops combined with "tri" from triple to refer to its three eyes (the main one and two floating spheres' one).
- This mutant has the Boost ability despite being a Cyber mutant.
- Tri-Klops is similar to Psychoboar, in regard to:
- having dual genes (Cyber-Cyber for Tri-Klops and Zoomorph-Zoomorph for Psychoboar) and the same overall stats.
- The only difference is that Tri-Klops has a major advantage due to its Cyber gene.