A basic version of Terrordoll is given as a final reward for finishing the Detroit Rock City stage in the Alpha level; however, to get the elite versions of this mutant you must breed it using the specific parents listed below.
A unique version of Terrordoll can also be obtained from the Japan Reactor.
Terrordoll is a broken and decayed doll with a key on its back. It has blond hair with purple bow and a large crack down its empty eye socket. It's wearing a dress frame and holding a bloody scissors on its left hand and a teddy bear, with a big tear, on its right hand.
The specific parent combinations for Terrodoll are:
- Attack: Very Low
- Life: Weak
- Speed: Very Fast
"Don't let the child-like exterior of the Terrordoll lull you into thinking that she will be an easy win. Her skills with a pair of scissors is no child's play and she can channel some pretty bad mojo to do most of her dirty work. Do not underestimate her abilities."
- Could be reference to Annabelle, the haunted doll from The Conjuring.
- Its elite versions seem to resemble some characters from several adaptation:
- The Bronze Version is based on Alice from Alice in Wonderland.
- The Silver Version is based on Goldilocks from Goldilocks and the Three Bears.
- The Gold Version is likely a reference to Knave of Hearts, from Alice's Adventure in Wonderland, due to the color of the outfit and the eyepatch.
- The Platinum Version is based Alice from video game American McGee's Alice and Alice Madness Return. The only differences are the color of the hair and clothes, and the tiara.
- The Japanese Reactor Version looks like a Geisha, a Japanese female entertainer and dancer.
- After an update for campaign prizes, Terrodoll can be obtained by beating the last boss in Detroit Rock City, Alpha Division.
- This mutant shares a slight resemblance to Chucky from Child's Play.
- Its first attack's name is taken from the manga of the same name, Ghost in the Shell.