A basic version of Terrordoll is given as a final reward for finishing the Detroit Rock City stage in the Alpha level; however, to get the elite versions of this mutant you must breed it using the specific parents listed below.
A unique version of Terrordoll can also be obtained from the Japan Reactor.
Terrordoll is a broken and decayed wind-up doll. She has blonde hair with a pink bow and a large crack down her empty eye socket. She wears a dress frame and holds rusty scissors in her left hand and a teddy bear in her right.
The specific parent combinations for Terrodoll are:
- Attack: Very Low
- Life: Weak
- Speed: Very Fast
"Don't let the child-like exterior of the Terrordoll lull you into thinking that she will be an easy win. Her skills with a pair of scissors is no child's play and she can channel some pretty bad mojo to do most of her dirty work. Do not underestimate her abilities."
- Could be reference to Annabelle, the haunted doll from "The Conjuring."
- Its elite versions seem to resemble some characters from several adaptations:
- The Bronze version is based on Alice from "Alice in Wonderland."
- The Silver version is based on Goldilocks from "Goldilocks and the Three Bears."
- The Gold version is likely a reference to Knave of Hearts, from "Alice's Adventure in Wonderland," due to the color of the outfit and the eyepatch.
- The Platinum version is based on Alice from the video game "American McGee's Alice" and "Alice: Madness Returns." The only differences are the color of the hair and clothes and the tiara.
- The Japanese Reactor version looks like a geisha, a Japanese female entertainer and dancer.
- After an update for campaign prizes, Terrodoll can be obtained by beating the last boss in Detroit Rock City, Alpha Division.
- This mutant shares a slight resemblance to Chucky from "Child's Play."
- Its first attack's name is taken from the manga of the same name, "Ghost in the Shell."