|Breedable?||Elite Versions Only|
Appears to be a heavy-set and muscular humanoid demon with red skin, an elongated nose, and claws on his hands and feet.
- Attack: Very High
- Life: Resistant
- Speed: Slow
- ↑ Tengu jumps up in front of the enemy. While midair, his vicinity darkens as he charges up ch'i. The ch'i blasts the enemy, hence the attack's name.
- ↑ Tengu performs his taunt animation then a giant foot (looks like his) proceeds to stomp on the enemy.
“Psy Captain, your sponsors have been really impressed by your will! Breeding all of these mutants has not been an easy adventure! Darwin is proud to offer you one of the most unique and his favorite specimen: Tengu! This demon has an infinite knowledge of the martial arts and is also the protective spirit of the arena. Your enemies will learn to fear its destructive combo!"
- Inspired by the Tengu, legendary creatures of Japanese folklore.
- This mutant has the highest retaliation damage in the game. It is the only mutant in the game to have 60%(40% prior to level 25) of it's attack inflicted as Retaliate damage, whereas the normal damage percentage is only 25%.
- This mutant appears as the 2nd wave boss in the Floating Tokyo stage of the Supra and Mega divisions.