Scarlett is an Exclusive Saber-Necro mutant which can be obtained for 180 in the Challenge Hall. This mutant was also made obtainable in Mutants Slots for a short time along with the other Legendary mutants and by inviting three friends on Facebook once their fame level reaches 10.
Scarlett is a barefoot, seemingly undead young girl with short blonde hair and glowing red eyes, wearing a red and black corset dress and a wolf's pelt as a cloak. She wields a double-headed battle axe in her right hand and a woodcutter's axe in her left. Her hands and feet are covered in blood.
- Attack: Cataclysmal
- Life: Tank
- Speed: Fast
“Here is a girl who isn't scared of the Big Bad Wolf anymore! In the past, she was a beautiful and innocent pretty young girl, but when she saw the murder of her Granny by the Big Bad Wolf, she didn't hide under her bed, no...She avenged”
- On September 5th, 2017, Scarlett was added to the shop in a gold version for 2000 .
- This new version of Scarlett was not actually implemented into the game, so she did not appear in the mutopedia or the shop properly.
- Celsius Online later remove her from the shop and the post of her on Facebook, probably realizing that not only they messed up, but a gold Scarlett would be an incredibly strong mutant for a cheap price and with stats better than that of Aran's, for example.
- She is clearly inspired by the fairy tale Little Red Riding Hood.
- Her name Scarlett regards the word "red" in English, fitting for her appearance.
- Unlike other exclusive mutants who have stats relative to or slightly above those of silver mutants or the same as gold mutants, Scarlett's stats are on par with those of a platinum mutant.