Peekabo is a damaged toy that looks like a jack in the box with a ball rather than a box. It has a bear head showing some teeth and wears a hat. It bounces up and down and will stop at times to smash its cymbals together.
- Speed: Fast
- Life: Average
- Attack: Low
BOING BOING... Imagine that you are alone, in the dark. There is no sound and suddenly! BOING BOING and you are face to face with that. Its evil laugh sounds into your head and even if you run as far as you can... BOING BOING... It will be always behind you.
- The animation for its Necro attack will always show Peekaboo's basic version regardless of what elite versions it's in.
- Its head in basic version seems to be based on Freddy Fazbear from Five Nights at Freddy's series. Its evil laugh mentioned in the entry could also be reference to Freddy Fazbear's laugh.
- Its Bronze version could be a reference to the story of Stephen King "The Monkey", from the Book "Skeleton Crew".
- Its Silver version is reference to Killer Clown from Outer Space.
- Its Gold version is reference to Sweet Tooth from Twisted Metal.
- Its Platinum version is reference to The Joker from Batman franchise.
- Peekaboo is a game played with a young child, which involves hiding behind something and suddenly reappearing, saying “peekaboo", which reference to the way many animatronics in FNAF game do to make the players lose.