Oriax is an Exclusive Mythic-Saber mutant which can ONLY be obtained once by signing into your Facebook account on the mobile app version of Mutants: Genetic Gladiators (Android, iOS, Tablet). Oriax is NOT breedable and CANNOT be upgraded. Although Oriax does not have any star versions, it's stats are similar to that of a Gold mutant.
Oriax looks like a muscular demon with four horns, wearing armor with spikes and wielding a giant metal spiked war club - a homage to the Orion constellation, based on the Hunter of Greek mythology which, in turn, Oriax is based on.
- Attack: Cataclysmal
- Life: Tank
- Speed: Slow
- ↑ Calls down a rain of hellfire upon his target
- ↑ Breathes a cataclysmically burning breath of hellfire down on his target
- ↑ Smashes his warclub on his target
- ↑ Takes a mighty leap with warclub in both hands, which glows with hot hellfire in slow motion and smashes down on the target with cataclysmic earthshaking force
Summoned from the demon realm. Oriax and his legions of devil warriors were brought to the arena by Baron Urban to compete against the Zodiac Mutants.
- Oriax looks similar to the Devil, Diablo, the Aspect of Fear, from the Diablo III video game.
- Oriax's upper torso and head bears a resemblance to the Lord Of The Pit from Magic The Gathering.
- Oriax looks similar to the Smelter Demon from the Dark Souls II video game. Though the Smelter Demon has a hole where his face should be and he wields a huge sword instead of a warclub.