Hercules is a massive, rusty, cycloptic robot with tripod-like feet, a pair of two large guns that act as arms, and has dual mounted turrets on its back.
- Attack: Cataclysmal
- Life: Tank
- Speed: Very Slow
- ↑ Hercules shoots the enemy multiple times with its each firearm while emptying the shells.
- ↑ Hercules tilts its turrets down, which extend the barrels. Then it aims its turrets and firearms into the sky to rain bullets on the enemies.
KILL. KILL. KILL.
- This mutant has the shortest Mutopedia entry in the game.
- This mutant is named after the Greek hero Heracles, also known as Hercules.
- This mutant has its larva as one of its components. Others include mutants like the Tri-Klops.
- This mutant looks like the early concept art of Robot.