Hercules is a massive, rusty, cycloptic robot with tripod-like feet, a pair of two large guns that act as arms, and has dual mounted turrets on its back.
- Attack: Cataclysmal
- Life: Tank
- Speed: Very Slow
- ↑ Hercules shoots the enemy multiple times with its each firearm while emptying the shells.
- ↑ Hercules tilts its turrets down, which extend the barrels. Then it aims its turrets and firearms into the sky to rain bullets on the enemies.
Mutopedia Entry Edit
“KILL. KILL. KILL.”
- This mutant has the shortest Mutopedia entry in the game.
- This mutant is named after the Greek hero Heracles, also known as Hercules.
- This mutant has its larva as one of its components. Others include mutants like the Tri-Klops.
- This mutant looks like the early concept art of Robot.