Goliath is an Exclusive Cyber-Cyber mutant who can only be acquired by inviting 10 brand new players to Mutants: Genetic Gladiators and have them all reach Fame Level 5. The task of inviting new players can be bypassed by spending 2,000 . Also, each friend recruited who reaches level 5 reduces the cost by 200 . Alternatively, a Psy-Captain can buy the Goliath for the price of 5,000 (since 27 April 2014).
This mutant cannot be bred or upgraded with Stars.
The Goliath, befitting its origins as a military-grade combat robot built for outer galactic colonial warfare, is a mighty Cyber mutant to behold. It is built with a massive, heavily armored military machine look and mounted with its principle weapons that made the Goliath a winner of several decades' worth of wars: the triple-barreled Mega Gun and the Homing Missile launcher module.
- Attack: Cataclysmal
- Life: Tank
- Speed: Slow
- ↑ Goliath aims its its gun and an extra at the enemy then proceeds to rapidly fire at them.
- ↑ Red targets locate each enemy and once locked, the two small domes on Goliath's chest open, sending out multiple missiles. The missiles fly up then explode on each enemy.
When the terrestrial forces decided to colonize the external borders of the Galaxy, troops of Goliath were sent to fulfill the mission. After several decades of war which ended in victory, it's now in the Arena that the Goliath fight. Beware, cannons sometimes come in pairs!
- Appears to be a nod at the game Social Wars on Facebook.
- Much like other special Mutants with strong stats and only a basic version, his abilities are close to that of a Gold Star mutant.
- Good for beginners, but will be outperformed by most Gold Star versions of other Cyber gene mutants.
- This mutant also has a slight resemblence to Gloker Bishop from the movie Ultraman Cosmos vs Ultraman Justice