Gold is a currency in Mutants: Genetic Gladiators which allows:
- Buying most mutants (except basic mutants buyable with or any offers with $)
- Buying Supplies
- Buying of some buildings
- Accelerating following processes:
- Campaign passes gauge
- Mutant health
- Mutosterone level of a mutant
- Level-up of a mutant
- Upgrade of Evolution Center, Incubator or Breeding Center
- Buying Map extension (optionally with )
- Acceleration is 1 per hour or 1 per 6 minutes. is rounded up.
- Mutosterone Level per 1
- Campaign Passes gauge is 1 per Campaign pass
- 1,000,000 to 200,000,000 per 1 depending on the amount of total
- Mutant price dependent on mutant quality
How to obtain
- As a prize from Mutants Slots
- Levelling up your Fame level. The Gold reward is half the Fame level achieved, rounded up, but no more than 50.
- Doing the Dailies (the highest daily reward contains 10). You will have to spend a minimum of 1 for the "accelerate" part of the Daily, so you may gain a maximum of 9 per day this way.
- Completing sections of the Bingo cards that have Gold for prizes.
Purchasing from the Shop
Gold can usually be purchased from the store in the following increments, in US Dollars:
These amounts do not take into account the frequent Gold Sales that are run by Kobojo, so you may find that the amount of Gold currently available for a given price point is higher, or that the price point for a given amount of Gold has been lowered. This also does not take into account special packages that frequently appear in the store that may include Gold and other items in a bundle.