Mutants that bear this gene are typically depicted with space/galactic themes or space entities themselves.
How to obain
There are two ways to get a Galactic gene:
- After you have defeated the Alien boss in Shorline Shangai - Hyper-Fantastic Gardens, you are able to buy Aliens in the Shop for 100,000 . You can use these to breed Galactic mutants
- Buying a mutant with a Galactic gene from the shop for gives you a chance to obtain Galactic mutants
Galactic mutants do have following attack/defense bonuses:
- +50% more damage against and takes 50% less damage from Cyber opponents
- +25% more damage against and takes 25% less damage from Zoomorph opponents
Note: Above Bonuses are in effect if your mutant is primary Galactic and/or uses a Galactic attack.
Galactic mutants do have following attack/defense penalties:
- 50% less damage against and takes 50% more damage from Necro opponents
- 25% less damage against and takes 25% more damage from Mythic opponents
Note: Above Penalties are in effect if your mutant is primary Galactic and/or uses a Galactic attack.
Galactic compounds are able to keep up to 4 primary or secondary Galactic mutants.
- 2 (7x7 grid size), 100,000
- 3 (8x8 grid size), 150,000 (requires Fame Level 24)
- 4 (9x9 grid size), 250,000 (requires Fame Level 29)
There are two strategies you could follow as secondary mutant type:
- elimination of mutants with the largest bonuses against you. Galactic mutants are weak against Necro opponents, so you could use a Mythic as secondary mutant type. Beginning at level 5, you are able to get rid of Necro mutants this way before they get rid of your mutant.
- maximizing utility. While you mutant will always be weak against Necro and Mythic, you can use a Saber secondary type to avoid damage output penalties (Saber covers Mythic and Necro). In these cases you will always deal at least "normal" damage beginning at mutant level 5.
List of Galactic mutants
Please refer to the Category below to view all Galactic mutants: