The Fuel Wasp looked like a thorax with the stinger replaced by a injector. The wings seemed to be artificially powered by a motor car engine rather than being attached by the body itself. Its forearms are also larger then the ones behind.
- Attack: Very Low
- Life: Average
- Speed: Very Fast
"Ever wondered what happens when you're using nano technology to reproduce your favorite car and an insect finds its way into the scanning bay? Well I kinda wish I didn't find out" - Darwin
- The entry could be taken from the premise of The Fly (1958) movie, where a scientist who mutates into a human fly after one accidentally flew into his transportation machine and mixes their atoms.
- Could be based on Waspinator from Transformers: Beast Wars due to its machine aspect.
- Despite having a poison injector and an attack named Poison Drain, it is still classified as a Zoomorph.
- This mutant bears a resemblance to the Pokémon Beedrill.
- Fuel Wasp seems to be similar to Parasite Queen, in regard to:
- being an insectoid like creature, having the same speed, same Zoomorph gene (primary for Parasite Queen and secondary for Fuel Wasps) and having the same attack patterns (a projectile attack and a stabbing attack).
- The only difference is that Fuel Wasp has more health and more powerful attack than Parasite Queen.