Dead Bot looks like a decaying corpse clad in robotic armor covering itss entire body except for its joints, feet and chest, which also reveals an exposed rib cage with a beating heart. Dead Bot is also equipped with a laser cannon with glowing tubes running along each side which contains its bodily fluids and acids.
- Attack: Very Low
- Life: Weak
- Speed: Very Fast
- Damage: 188
- Upgrade: 282
Necrotic science has enabled man to keep flesh 'alive' long after its expiration date. Combined with cybernetics the armored Dead Bot is a creation with a singe desire, eradicate the living. Drawing from its own bodily fluids, its acid will dissolve even the sturdiest foe!
- Originally it's secondary attack was called "Mortal Shockwave" but was later changed to "Mortal Vortex".
- A tribute to Terminator from Terminator movies and game.
- Also a tribute to Necron Warriors and Necrons Pariah from Warhammer 40k due similarity in their appearance.
- The Gold Dead Bot's left flap shows a symbol which has some familiarity to a well known brand logo (although slightly altered).
- The Steampunk Version of Dead Bot looks like Samus from the Metroid Series.