How to obain
Upon your start with Mutants - Genetic Gladiators you are asked to choose two Mutants from three. Later in the initial tutorial, you will get the remaining mutant type, so you should have the Robot in any case shortly after walking through the tutorial.
Cyber mutants do have following attack/defense bonuses:
- +50% more damage against and takes 50% less damage from Zoomorph opponents
- +25% more damage against and takes 25% less damage from Saber opponents
Note: Above Bonuses are in effect if your mutant is primary Cyber and/or uses a Cyber attack.
Cyber mutants do have following attack/defense penalties:
- +50% less damage against and takes 50% more damage from Galactic opponents
- +25% less damage against and takes 25% more damage from Necro opponents
Note: Above Penalties are in effect if your mutant is primary Cyber and/or uses a Cyber attack.
Cyber compounds are able to keep up to 4 primary or secondary Cyber mutants.
- 2 (7x7 grid size), 5,000
- 3 (8x8 grid size), 15,000 (requires Fame Level ??)
- 4 (9x9 grid size), 25,000 (requires Fame Level ??)
There are two strategies you could follow as secondary mutant type:
- elimination of mutants with the largest bonuses against you. Cyber mutants are weak against Galactic opponents, so you could use a Necro as secondary mutant type. Beginning at level 5, you are able to get rid of Galactic mutants this way before they get rid of your mutant.
- maximizing utility. While you mutant will always be weak against Galactic and Necro, you can use a Mythic secondary type to avoid damage output penalties (Mythic covers Necro and Galactic). In these cases you will always deal at least "normal" damage beginning at mutant level 5.
List of Cyber mutants
Please refer to the Category below to view all Cyber mutants: