|Genes||Necro - Necro|
|Breedable?||Yes, special breeding|
|Cost||PVP S10 Reward|
While this mutant was originally only obtainable by participating Season 10 Tournament, it is upgradable by breeding him with a Zombie, a Leech lord or another mutant with at least one necro gene to get the "correct parents" result. It is now available in the seventh PVE event "Dark City" by reaching the 40th fight.
- Attack: Low
- Life: Average 967
- Speed: Very Fast 7.14
- Bone Spikes
- Damage: 209
- Upgrade: 314
- Trap From Beyond
- Damage: 105 to each target
- Upgrade: 157 to each target
"This Crypt Wraith confirms theres no rest for the wicked, unable to pass to the afterlife this hideous creature has found its way to the Arena to fulfill its bloodlust. Trinkets or spells won't protect you from this mutant as it attemps to send its victims to the afterlife."
- Could be a reference to King Groot.
- Silver version looks like Raziel from Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
- crypt wraith and master oida are
- Like Master Oîda, he's a "two genes" mutant.
- they share the same speed of 7.14
- they share the same damage for their respective attacks.
- Like regular "two genes" mutants, the first attack is mono target and the second is targeting all foes.