Buranka is Legendary Mythic-Zoomorph mutant. It was introduced in Mutants Slots then later sold in the Shop in the Buranka Packs for actual currency. It is the first mutant in the game to possess two spread attacks. In August 2016, the Demonic version was released for the third anniversary of the game and was sold in the shop for 2,000 .
Appears to be a humanoid man-beast creature that moves on all fours. It has claws, sharp teeth and long spiky hair. It also emits an electrical charge all over it's body.
- Attack: Low
- Life: Resistant
- Speed: Intermediate
- Damage: 306 to each target
- Upgrade: 460 to each target
Extreme jungle training Buranka went through makes this specimen unlike any other mutant currently competing. He was pushed to the limits in an Amazonia rain forest boot camp and was about to give up and go home to his mother, when a powerful thunder struck him, altering his body and mind. It gave him two devastating multi attacks. Now he's going to utilize this unique advantage in the arena to become an unparalleled champion. Beware any Psy-Captains who underestimate his Electrocution and Flying Spikes, as they will be left wondering what happened to their team!
- It was first seen in the Miami BeachClash PvE event.
- This mutant is the first mutant to have two spread attacks.
- Inspired from Capcom's Street Fighter character, Blanka.
- His name also comes from Blanka's Japanese name ブランカ (Buranka)
- This mutant could also have a faint resemblance to "The Werehog" from the Sonic game, "Sonic Unleashed", except that Buranka does not have a snout or shoes and has more muscle than the Werehog.